总机构是自营贸易吗?
does your general establishment deal in self-conducted trade?
纳税人:欢迎您到我们办事处来。我们提交的免税申请收到了吗?
taxpayer : you are welcome to our representative office .have you received the application for tax exemption presented by us ?
税务局:收到了,能介绍一下情况吗?
tax official: yes, we have. but i need to on it.
纳税人:我们办事处是为总公司在中国提供联络服务的。
taxpayer: well, let me introduce my office at first. we provide liaison service for our general establishment.
税务局:你们还接受其他企业的委托吗?
tax official: have you accepted the consignment from other company including the clients of the general establishment?
纳税人:没有。
taxpayer: no, we have not.
税务局:你们代表总公司与境内的企业签定合同吗?
tax official: have you signed the contract within china on of your general establishment?
纳税人:没有。
taxpayer: no, we have not either.
税务局:能提供总公司的销售合同和发票吗?
tax official: can you provide the contract and selling invoice between your general establishment and the chinese buyer?
纳税人:可以。
taxpayer: yes, is the copy all right?
税务局:总公司是集团公司?
tax official: ok .can you introduce your general establishment? is it a group company?
纳税人:不是。
taxpayer: no, i t is not.
税务局:是控股公司?
tax official: is it a controlled company?
纳税人:不是。
taxpayer: no, it is not.
税务局:它的经营范围是什么?
tax official: what is the scope of its business?
纳税人:主要从事通信领域的贸易。
taxpayer: the trade in the field of telecommunication.
税务局:是自营贸易吗?
tax official: is the trade self-conducted?
纳税人:是。
taxpayer: yes.
税务局:能提供总公司与境外制造商签定的合同吗?
tax official: can you provide the contract signed between your general establishment and the foreign maker?
纳税人:这是合同复印件。
taxpayer: yes, here is the copy .
税务局:从合同签定的日期看,销售在前,购买在后,这说明不是销售自己的产品,不能视为自营贸易。
tax official: thank you. well , comparing the selling contract with the purchase one , i think that the selling is earlier than the purchase .it means that general establishment do not sell the product owned by itself , so the nature of the transaction is consignment trade , rather than self-conducted trade .
关键字:
会计英语生词表:
- [´ekwiti]
n.公平;公正 六级词汇